
"One day I was worried, thinking about the future and felt depressed, thinking about the past. The Divine came to me and said, 'My name is 'I Am.
'When you dwell in the past, life is difficult, I am not there. My name is not "I Was."
When you dwell in the future, life is difficult, I am not there. My name is not "I Will Be"
"When you dwell in the now, life is easy. I am here. My name is "I Am."
"Tell me one last thing," said Harry. "Is this real? Or has this been happening inside my head?" Dumbledore beamed at him, and his voice sounded loud and strong in Harry's ears even though the bright mist was descending again, obscuring his figure. "Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"

No comments:
Post a Comment